Design your dream closet Made to measure garments inspired by You

About Your Custom Order

Free Shipping + Alterations

Your custom garment includes free shipping and one round of alterations. When your garment arrives you have 7 days to request an alteration, and I'll email you a return label, make the changes you request, and ship it back to you free of charge.

Custom Order Process

After reviewing your request form, I'll email you to begin discussing and ideating your custom garment. I'll prepare a few sketches and recommendations based on our conversation, and compile fabric options. Using this, I'll determine the cost of materials and labor for your custom order, and discuss the final cost with you. Before materials are ordered and garment construction begins, a 30% down payment is required, and this payment will be subtracted from the final cost. Final remaining payment (70%) is due when the garment is finished and approved by you.

After the down payment is paid I will order your materials and begin creating your garment. I'll keep you updated with photos along the process and use your feedback while I'm working. The length of time needed to create your garment is based on the complexity of your design. When I believe it's finished, I'll send photos to you for your final approval. Once approved and the final payment is paid your garment will be on it's way to you :)

Cost Estimate

The cost of your custom garment is the sum of materials (&shipping) and labor, which is a based on the time I spend working on your garment.

I'll work within your budget to create a garment I'm proud of and you'll love.

Return Policy

Due to the custom nature of your garment returns are not allowed and refunds are not given.

But, you won't want to return it.

Custom Order Request Form